How to Apply
We are accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year, as well as the 2020-2021 school year.
New applicants need to submit an application found here along with a copy of the following:
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Social Security Card
- Parent/Guardian valid ID Card
- Immunization Record (Medical Information) with the following immunizations:
- Students in grades Pre-Kindergarten through 6th grade need (2) Chickenpox (Varicella), (3) Hepatitis B, (3) IPV (Polio), and (2) MMR/MMRV (Measles, Mumps, Rubella & Varicella) Vaccinations.
- Students in Pre-K through 8th Grade need (3/4) DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis) Vaccinations.
- Pre-K students must have had (1) Hib (Haemophilus Influenzae) Vaccination before age 12 months.
- Students in grades 7th and 8th need (1) TDaP (tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis [whooping cough]) and (1) MCV4 (Meningococcal) Vaccine.
- Referral Information (if referred by a current SSJJ family)
Applicants for grades 1-8 must also submit:
- Recent Report Card or Transcript
- $35 non-refundable or transferable testing fee
- Transfer Form (if applicable)
- Recent standardized testing transcript(s)