How to Apply
We are accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year.
New applicants please see important information below:
- Complete the Application Form
- Complete the Application Payment
- If your child is entering Prekindergarten 3 and/or Prekindergarten 4
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis. Students must be fully potty trained. A family interview with the principal is required.
- If your child is entering Kindergarten
- All eligible kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1st. A family interview with the principal is required.
- If your child is entering 1st through 8th grade
- An assessment for all new students is required and will be scheduled by the main office. A family interview will also be scheduled with the principal. Please bring the child's most recent report card, test scores (if applicable), and a recommendation letter from the child's current teacher.
For more information regarding the application process, please contact the Admissions Office at 410-342-3222 or email email@example.com.